Dietitian and nutritionist Henri-Claude Lapierre graduated from the University of Montreal in 1992. He is a member of Groupe Harmonie Santé (Harmony Health Group) since 1998 and a clinical nutritionist working in private practice since 1994.
He developed a comprehensive approach for the treatment of obesity and eating disorders such as anorexia, bulimia and food addiction.
Individually tailored services
- Personal assessment of eating habits
- Assessment of nutritional status from biochemical data (laboratory tests)
- Advice and pertinent information about dietary supplements and natural health products
- Dietary advice for sports enthusiasts and athletes
- Nutritional advice concerning pregnancy, breastfeeding and infant feeding
Topics for groups and businesses
- The ABCs of Nutrition
- Cholesterol and cardio-vascular disease prevention
- Comprehensive treatment of eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, among others)
- Psychology and nutrition
- Dietary fiber
- Food Supplements: are they really necessary?